To Be a Witch
This is wrong. All wrong.
*blows a whistle*
*throws a red flag on the field*
Foul on the Play.
NO. *throws things*
Alright. I will be that person. I’m gonna go ahead and say I’m not sure exactly what is SO wrong with this. Some people would disagree with the “harm none” one. And knowing the old ways is arguable. So is following the moon, since not all of us do. But I can’t see the overall negative reaction. I don’t get it. Clearly this is a very shallow look at it—this isn’t all—but yeah, I’m callin’ it, I don’t understand the upset.
I don’t ‘love’ everyone. Nor do I demand love from others.
Oh.. I harm.
You can know the ways of the modern too. In fact, you should know all the ways because flexibility is awesome.
Not even sure what this is supposed to mean. But I don’t have x-ray vision, in the literal. I am not a psychologist, in the mental. And I am not an emotional therapist, in the emotional.
Follow the moon? LULZ. Excuse me while I don’t do that.
No. Because If I was one with the gods, I’d be absorbed and no longer an individual.
I like my individual… you know… ness.
Study/Learn is cool. Study/learn poorly, or badly, is not cool.
No. I am not inherently everyone’s teacher (ya’ll aren’t my responsibility), and I am not inherently everyone’s student (because I don’t demand that people teach me their shit. That’s fucking rude).
What… truth? Actually more accurately, WHICH truth(S)?
I hate the witches pyramid.
Actually with all these damn rules you got up here from 1-11, you’re pretty constricted to your false sense of ‘freedom.’ Amirite?
It’s asininely general, annoying, ignorant, and offensive to anyone who doesn’t ‘meet these (BULLSHIT) standards.’
Can you see now why we throw flags on this play?
My turn. My turn!
1. I don’t see how loving even matters. A witch can hate. In fact we are human. Humans hate. Humans hate a lot. It’s a natural emotion to have. To say that a witch has to love comes out of Christianity which is great if you’re a Christian witch. If you’re not…then what the fuck?
2. Goes with number 1. We’re human. Humans harm. Period.
3. Many witches don’t know the ways of the old. Many of use were born in the 20th century. Many of our relatives aren’t witches and even then knowing the ways of old is still scarce.
4. What barriers? I am confused.
5. Some witches follow the planets. Others follow the sun. :s
6. Not all witches worship deities. Many don’t worship at all. Some worship themselves.
7. To be a practioner of any practice and or religion is to study. It’s common sense.
9. Which truth? There are many different truths.
10. Yeah no. Not all witches even care about the Earth.
11. Sounds sexist/misogynistic. Also sounds something that would come out of the 1950’s. It’s 2012. I’ll speak as loudly as I want.
12. Which is different for other people.
I love you guys. You know that, right? Even when we disagree I love you.